Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fun Times!!!

My friend spent the night on Tuesday. I really enjoyed it... what's funny though, is that we cleaned, and cooked, and everything! That's not what I would think of as a normal sleepover!!!
Like I said, we made dinner Tuesday night.

Me made hamburger barbecue.

We made broccoli.

and we made onion rings.
I have no idea why, but my brothers were very unappreciative for it.... but the next day my brother Jonathan admitted that our meal was good, and that he has to make fun of us, because he's... my brother!!! arg.

Later on we watched the movie "Horton Hears a Who" and knitted. I'd just bought the movie earlier in the day.


The next day we did school and then messed around some, we watched "Kung Fu Panda"
which has come to be one of my favorite movies! My brother suggested we play "Mario Kart Wii" so we did that... Haha! I beat my brother!

So, at least I know that I had a good time!

Til' Later,
Chelsea

No comments: