Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Holidays

Our Holidays were great! how about yours? On Christmas We all enjoyed breakfast together at our house with the grandma's. Then we opened presents, I really liked seeing people get the gifts that I gave them! Especially the recipe box I gave my grandma, I Painted it and put "Grandma's recipes" on the front of it. I also loved the things I got, a bowling ball, a new fuzzy blanket that my other Grandma made me (now that I have it, it's hard to sleep without it!), I also loved the stickers for my wall that I got, they say stuff like "peace" and "love" and there are flower stickers too, I like them because I get really tired of how my room looks a lot and then I want to change it, and I can take the stickers off and put them somewhere else, it's really fun.

On New Year's Eve my aunt and uncle were here, and we went to "Longwood Gardens" A.K.A a big garden place, with lots of different flowers and trees. It was pretty, and fun...but it would've been more pretty and fun if it were say, about...40 degrees warmer, it was soooooo cold!

When we got home a bunch of our "group" went downstairs to watch "Pirates of the Carribian 3" NOT ME! I stayed upstairs with my mom, and my Grandma's, we watched the big ball drop...We still don't get why people are so nuts over New Years! It's nice and all but why do people get the big "2008" glasses and stuff? I just don't get it, but I like staying up till 12:00.

On New Years Eve day we opened presents (again) with My aunt and uncle because they weren't here for Christmas. I got a silly but awsome hat, an art kit which I've been enjoying alot! I can draw so much better now! I also got pretty earrings.



Posted by,
Chelsea K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Hey Chelsea!

I bet it is great to have an Uncle who is an artist!

What kind of art kit did you get. My kids love to draw - I am always looking for art stuff that works!

See you tomorrow!