Saturday, June 7, 2008

Vacation

Sorry again that I have not written in a long time.
But I want to tell you about the vacation I went on with both my Grandma's and my brother. We had a lot of fun. We did so many things we went to Luray Caverns, played mini golf, we went swimming, we went hiking. We left last Friday and came back on Thursday. I'm also glad my Grandma and I got to go on a trail ride. My horse's name was River, he was very sweet and good for me... I'm just sad that I probably won't see him again. Oh well...

I'm glad I got to spend time with Jonathan and the Grandma's.
we had a good time.

Til Later,
Chelsea K.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Chelsea your trip sounds so fun.
I am glad you got a sweet horse.

Did !!
your brother act kind to you??

I bet your grandparents are worn out
LOL
deena