Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Did you know that I like jogging?

Neither did I...
A while ago, I'd played the game Wii Fit at a friends house. I really liked it, it was fun and my posture was improving. So I then really wanted this game, I had money to put into it, but not enough. So I did chores around the house for what seemed like forever but finally after co-op one day my mom took me and we got wii fit. I was SO thrilled! I still love it. One of the first nights we had it I decided to do the jogging game. I was soooo tired after doing that. I said "I'm never doing that again" but the next night I tried it again. it was easier. It kept getting easier and easier until I got to the hardest level then it was hard again.
It still is. I jog in place for 10-15 minutes (depending on how fast I go)
I've done it a few times now and it is getting easier. So today it was chilly but nice for a jog, so I attempted going around the neighborhood with the dogs but as you can imagine the dogs had to sniff and/or bark at every thing they saw. So later I tried again, without dogs. I tried jogging none stop, that didn't work because I needed to breath (breathing keeps me alive, you know) so I stopped about four times. It didn't go as I had planned. I hope that I can do better in the future, it's not like the neighborhood is going anywhere.

Chelsea

No comments: