Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Treats!

In case you haven't caught on yet, I like making candies. Today I made some rice krispie treat balls coated in chocolate.

Before being dipped in yummy milk chocolate...

With chocolate and sprinkles.
But I had extra ingredients! Soooo...

I put the remainder of rice krispie treat stuff into a round baking pan and let it sit for a while then later I turned it upside down and it out, now circular, then put the rest of the chocolate on top with more sprinkles and some chocolate chips.
:)

Til' Later,
Chelsea

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Oh my, these were good! I love having a candymaker in the house!

Mom

Emma* said...

WOW! Those look SO good!

The next time we do something we should make stuff like that!

see you later;)

Anonymous said...

Mmm! Maybe I should leave your blog up again...
:)
~Julianne