Thursday, April 15, 2010

Muffins and art

So, the other day I was working on my recipe book for school and the recipe I was working on just so happened to be for these muffins. You can do almost anything with this recipe and so I decided to make them into banana chocolate chip muffins. Then I took pictures...




And recently, I've been in a drawing mood so of course, I've been drawing! Here are some pictures of things I've done in the past two days and some that I did a long time ago :)



That's all for now!

Chelsea

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those muffins look scrumptious! Do you have some left that you could send to me? :)
Love,
Julianne

Anonymous said...

I like your drawings too! They are waaaay different than my doodles but I like them a lot. :)
~♥
Julianne
P.S. I know you like comments so I left you two instead of one! :)

xinex said...

Those muffins look so good. They're making me hungry.....Christine

Johnny Nutcase said...

ohh! excellent drawings! they're really great!

SweetAnnee said...

I love your post today. YUMMY..

go to my blog, and see the kitties we
have here..They are so cute.

Sorry I haven't visited for so long,
I've so slow ..I can't get things
accomplished.

Emily said...

Those muffins look really good!
Can't wait until we are home, then maybe we can make some more..stuff:-)

Andrea said...

Those muffins look scrumptious!
Blessings, andrea