Monday, August 29, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

Hello people of the world who happen to be reading my blog (small percentage though it may be),
the reason I rarely post is that I can never think of anything to post about so I started trying just posting about completely random things --see previous post-- but now I'm thinking that technically, it's my blog and it's purpose is for me to go on and on and on about whatever I want, and if you feel like reading it..YOU ARE SO AWESOME hahaha, so yeah! I thought today I'd just post some pictures of some of my most favoritest things because I thought it'd be fun.

I love artsy things

I love this stuff because it saves my hair on a regular basis.
I love mah puppy!

I love it when the sign doesn't get blocked by a tree...


Whatever this is, I love it.

I really, really, love playing the guitar when it goes well :-P
I love making LOVE pics.

I love my family! :)

Friends need a different post :-)

Til' Later,
Chelsea Carrot

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

I love this post. I love you.

Emma said...

Aww! Such I a good post! I love picture posts!!!

Lady Jane said...

Yes, if you love it you should write about it.

Julianne said...

That was a good post! Exactly what I expect from you! :).