Friday, September 7, 2007

vacation

We just went on vacation to the mountains where we stayed at a cabin that our family likes to go to. We had bunches of fun together! We went on a really long walk (which made us all including the dogs, very tired) and we went shopping, we went to really neat place and launched model rockets and looked at stars after that, we (My brother and I) played in the creek that's in the back of the cabin, and my brothers and I chopped wood and my brother built a fire. I had a great time and I can't wait to go back (though, I don't know when that is)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day there while I was playing in the creek (with our chihuahua, Chloe) I noticed that
her paws were really dirty so I said,
"Your paws are SO dirty!"

But when I looked over I saw my brother looking at the dog and agreeing with me (or something like that) "here let me fix that" said my brother so he picked up Chloe and walked to the deep part of the creek, so I followed him, "okay Chloe one, two, Three--" he said
waving Chloe over the the water each time he said a number.. which of course meant he was going to throw her in. "WAIT!" I said "let me clean her off it's not like she needs to be dunked, it's just her paws!"
"okay but you have to drop her in" said my brother
"fine" I said. Of course I didn't drop Chloe in so after I handed her back to my brother
to take her and put her in a towel I turned around to head back to where I was playing in the creek I heard a huge "S-P-L-A-S-H" I turned around to see a very wet little chihuahua who could thankfully swim, and said "poor little baby" and well, I said that about a hundred times from there so you get the idea of how mad I was at my brother.

sighned,
Chelsea K.

No comments: