Monday, September 21, 2009

A New Kind of Drawing

When drawing, never before had I known that I could be creative like this. Well, apparently I can. We were at the bowling alley on Tuesday for our regular Tuesday bowling and Jonathan was drawing a cool picture with twists and other interesting designs, so when we got home, I decided to try it and this is what I came up with.


Not too bad, right?
I thought "this is fun!" so I did another...


These pictures do take a lot of time because of the detail in them, which is great because it keeps me busy!
I've actually done two versions of this one...


Friday when we went shopping I got a sketchbook and some more Sharpie pens.
I've done some more in there.
I actually just did this one about a half hour ago.


This one is more simple...



I have done more but it would take awhile to post them all.

Til' Later,
Chelsea

7 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! Those are REALLY cool Chelsea!!
You'll have to show me how you do that on Wednesday!

Melissa G. said...

Those are so neat! Good job!

Kitty Valerie said...

That is very original! Congratulations. You did a great job.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind comment.

Have a nice day,
Val

Anonymous said...

I love them! You are so artistic. :)
~♥
Julianne

katherine said...

Good job..wish i can draw too haha.

Thanks for the visit anyway.

Kelly said...

Great pictures! You've got talent, girl! You are a very creative young lady, Chelsea.

Porch Days said...

Now that you know you can draw, keep it up! Thanks for visiting Porch Days!