Apparently people liked the pictures that my mom had on her blog of the chocolate chip cheesecake I made, and apparently I'm supposed to post the recipe :) I got it from my favorite recipe site, allrecipes.com
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Mix at medium speed until well blended. Stir in eggs one at a time. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter over baked crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan. Store in refrigerator.