Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's About friends theme song!

Today one of my friends and I thought of a theme song for "Friends Of Faith" it has the same tune as "The Adams Family" theme song

here's our Theme song:

We're Friendly and we're Faithful,
We're Really not that Graceful,
Our friendships last forever,
THE FAITH FRIENDS FAMILY.

We play around like bunnies,
We like to think we're funny,
We're happy and we're Jumpy,
THE FAITH FRIENDS FAMILY.

Our hair is smooth and shiny,
our friendship isn't tiny,
Our lines are always ryming,
THE FAITH FRIENDS FAMILY.

Why are we still singing?
My ears are really ringing!
Would someone stop the Stinging,
THE FAITH FRIENDS FAMILY!


I personally really like it, and I hope you do too!
We'll still probably work on it but hey, we have a good start, right?


Posted By,
Chelsea K.



No comments: