Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gone Again

My dad is off to Branson, Missouri again for work only he's gone for 2 weeks this time. But we plan to do fun things... like our friend is going to come and be with us for awhile. And I might get to play with my friends, and it will just be great!
Though, of course we WILL miss our dad, but he's going to email us and send us pictures and call us so we will be well in touch with him.

Today is bowling day and we will see our friends again.
After my friend and I bowl sometimes we do madlibs or we just chat until our moms are done bowling (which can tend to be awhile)

Sooooo...
that's basiccaly what we're going to do this week and next week, I mean that's not ALL, but it's all I could think of at the moment.

Til later,
Chelsea

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hear from your mom about how proud she is about the hard work your doing to earn money. Keep up the hard work!