Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Where do I Start...?

OKAY, since I have not written in a while... I have to start from last Thursday evening, When I went with my Grandma and friend to a fashion show nearby that was raising money for a local thrift shop (that I really like...NOW) it was very fun and entertaining! We had a good time, and they gave out door prizes and I actually won one... I got a gift Certificate to the store that they were doing it for...YAY.

So when I came home our friend, Shelley had arrived from State College to stay for the weekend, so I sat while my Mom and Shelley talked and occasionally I threw in a comment or two, then my brother Mikey came up to say, "Hi!" to her and then the three of us started talking (while my mom was down stairs or something) about movies and other things. We had a nice night, and decided we would go to "Jen's Pottery Den" (a cute little Pottery place) in the morning so we did go... (all of us but Mikey, who had to work) We had an excellent time then and the whole time she was here and we made sure she will be coming back again before next year. We were so sad to see her leave Sunday but we had to say goodbye.

SO, Today was bowling... just the usual.
nothing special but then My friend Kristen and I went to another little girls house and played with her, we had a good time playing all sorts of different games.

so... that's what I've been up to lately.

Til Later,
Chelsea

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Sounds like great fun..can't wait to see what you get with your PRIZE!!

smiles to you, Deena