Friday, December 5, 2008

I love to knit!!!

You have to see what I've been working on this week!!!
Yesterday I went to the store and got two new pairs of knitting needles, I got a size 15, and a circular one. The size 15 is big, I love it!

Here is a scarf that I am making for "the mitten tree" that is a group that gives out scarves, hats, mittens, and gloves to kids who need them.

It's not done yet, but it's getting there.

And just last night I started working on a tiny little blankee... or something. I have no idea what it is yet but I think it will be a blankee.
here it is.

I love it!
Knitting is SO great!

Til' Later,
Chelsea

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Chelsea,
Mommy here! You make me very proud, girl! I love that your heart opened wide for the children who need so much all around us!

I love that you decided to do these things with no prompting from any adult! You rock, sweet girl!

Love,
Your Mommy

Mrs. Rabe said...

Chelsea,

You are doing great with your knitting!

I have decided that one day soon I am going to have a knitting party during the day! Tea, snacks, knitting or some kind of hand work etc... won't that be fun?

Love
Mrs. Rabe