Monday, April 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

There was a fellowship meal yesterday at church, so in preperation for that, on Saturday I got to make a recipe that I've wanted to make for forreeevvveeerrr. Reese's PB cup cookies! Which in case you didn't guess, are peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips and chunks of Reese's PB cups shoved in them :-) As soon as they were done the family was at 'em and I said "nooo, noo! They're for tomorrow" but alas, it did not work. Thankfully, there were plenty left. But I also made "Mocha Crackle Cookies" (while in fear that the others were done for) and they turned out pretty well, too.
The PB cup cookies

And the Mocha Crackle Cookies.

They were definitely a hit at church. Though, I was just glad to find that someone had brought Chocolate Mousse! Which was light and fluffy and AMAZING! I love, LoVe, LOVE, light and fluffy chocolatey substances (...most of the time..) :-D

Chelsea

8 comments:

Becky K. said...

Chocolate and Peanut butter....why would you ever think we would leave that alone??????

Chelsea's cookies...YUM!

Anonymous said...

♥Nice post.) Love your blog.))♥

Annesphamily said...

Hi Chelsea, I will catch Becky ycur mom at the other blog. I love your blog here though.

Emma* said...

YuuuuummmmmmmmEEE (sounding)!!!! I guess I missed that Sunday:-/ you shall hafta make them for me sometime;-)


Em-uh!!! lol

Sister Shirley said...

Okay, these cookies look AMAZING.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

YUM Chelsea!
Great blog...my first visit here I think!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! Chelsea cookies. :)
You've just made me hungry! I'm sitting here in the lobby, listening to your music and reading your blog, and now I'm going to be thinking about those mocha truffle cookies you made for us! {Sigh}
ttyl!
Love,
Julianne

Annesphamily said...

Always something good to eat over here! Yummy! Anne