Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Art and Yummy Food!


Yesterday we went to the Library. Because I like to make cards and to scrapbook, I have been wanting to get idea's for creative lettering. So I got a really neat book on it, the book is filled with idea's, but I've been doing my own lettering and then just using the idea's from the book for filling them in.

Yesterday I also made these yummy treats.
It is green peppers, tomato's, and mozzarella cheese on top of a french baguette cut into flat pieces like you see here. Before we put the toppings on, we spread a mixture of Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt, and Dried Basil Leaves on the pieces of bread. After the oil and toppings were put on, we ground pepper on top of each one, and then broiled them for only a few minutes, when the cheese was melted we took them out and they taste so good!



Don't they look good? They are!
If you've never made these before, you should!

2 comments:

Emma* said...

Chelsea! AWESOME lettering! I like how you filled 'Hello' in! Those little treat things look SO good!

See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've missed you while we were gone this week. I'm just now catching up on everything... I really like the hello and your food looks tasty. Now you are making me hungry!
~Julianne