Thursday, July 2, 2009

My goodness things are growing!

Only a week or two ago, I showed you vegetables that I had just planted. Well, now they're getting big! And I want to show you the improvement.


Cucumbers... This is my first year growing them and I am so excited.



A close up on the beginnings of a cucumber.



Green Peppers, I LOVE growing them! They are so interesting to watch as they grow!



A close up on a tiny pepper.



The tomato's are in front, they are also intersting to watch.



Tomato close up.

And that's the update!

Chelsea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your garden! The tiny pepper is so cute. I can't wait to see when the plants get big and are covered with yummy veggies. How are your flowers doing?

~Julianne

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Very cool. Have you had lots of rain, too. We have tiny tomatoes. My first in a couple of years...have them up on a table to protect them from the BUNNIES!

Judi said...

Hi there
Your garden IS doing so well. It is fun to see them growing so well and then they taste doublely good too.
Yum!
Your garden looks so healthy...enjoy and great pictures too.
have a lovely day
Judi

Martha said...

It is so rewarding growing vegetables.

KBeau said...

You'll be eating out of that garden soon.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Your garden things look very productive! thanks for sharing.